We believe in an integrated approach for creative and media, and the underlying force bringing them together is data and analytics. Our media and creative teams collaborate on planning and execution to deliver the most powerful campaigns for our clients.
As Strategic Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and leading innovative analytic solutions that drive value and successfully meet client goals. This position will partner with both clients and internal teams to plan, execute and evaluate strategic marketing initiatives. The best candidate will be proactive, open-minded, outgoing, work beautifully in a team environment, think logically, be decisive and confidently present data solutions to clients to support strategy.
The Strategic Analyst will work across all disciplines in using data to help internal teams make informed decisions leading to innovative creative that helps our clients solve their business problems. From new business to media to creative to brand strategy, our strategic analysts use their skill sets to provide a foundation for all agency initiatives.
- Provide advanced strategic and analytic support for clients, from business strategy through insights and marketing optimization with the ability to make recommendations
- Adept at turning data and insights into beautiful data visualization that are easily understandable by clients and colleagues alike (Knowledge of at least 1 is ideal .Tableau, DOMO, D3.js)
- Good computer application skill, understanding of basic database applications, knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets from primary or secondary data sources, and instinctively know which data produces insight
- Experience in market research (qualitative and quantitative research, survey design etc.), digital marketing, media, e-commerce, and geospatial information systems (GIS)
- Develop and manage strong relationships with clients at all levels, handle and resolve issues and formulate new business opportunities
- Support new business team, offering opportunity sizing, target insights and measurement framework
- Develop measurement frameworks with proper selection of KPIs and diagnostic metrics for effective monitoring of client marketing initiatives and optimize campaigns accordingly
- Develop or automate ongoing and ad-hoc reports, dashboards to track key performance metrics for clients
- Perform measurement, analysis and reporting, of web and campaign performance metrics from various tools (e.g. Adobe Sitecatalyst, Google Analytics) is a plus
- Understand clients’ goals and apply them to an engagement strategy
- Build up an understanding of marketing plans and objectives and formulate strategic recommendations with account team members
- Work with the data team to identify key media insights to inform the creative brief
- Help guide the creative work, ensuring that it is in line with the engagement strategy
- Work with creative and media teams to strengthen their ideas via media strategy and tactics
- Develop, implement and continuously validate and improve on data collection frameworks that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Decision Science, Economics, Information Management Studies, Integrated Marketing Communications, Engagement Planning or a related field; advanced quantitative degree or coursework a plus:
- 7+ years of experience in strategic marketing analytics
- Ability to think strategically (not just tactically); Excellent analytical and critical thinking, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client management and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of the media landscape – both offline and online
- Experience using media-based insight tools research methodologies, media research, and external data sources such as MRI/Simmons, eMarketer, AdViews/AdRelevance, Comscore, Interpret – New Media Measure, Nielsen, Simmons, media planning platforms, eMarketing, Forrester Research, Gartner
- Knowledge of statistical software such as Tableau, GIS, SAS, SPSS is desired
- Knowledge and experience with CRM systems
- Ability to write SQL
- Advanced knowledge of digital and social analytics including website, media, etc.
- Experience using data visualization
- Commercially minded, believes in the power of brands
- Ability to work independently on a project or in a team environment
- Experience effectively leading multiple projects simultaneously
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
BCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free workplace.