Do you have a passion for learning about the latest paid media platforms? Have killer strategic paid media planning and buying skills? Can negotiate for added-value better than anyone else on the planet? Well, then BCF may have an
Well, then BCF may have an opport unity for YOU. BCF is seeking a super-motivated, progressive team player to join us as a Media Manager at our Virginia Beach office. We have a superb, creative and highly strategic Media team, and this is a great opportunity to put your knowledge and passion for Media into action – and to continue to learn as the industry, and we, evolve. The opportunity for growth is as upward as you want to make it.
- Direct development and execution of traditional and digital media strategies and recommendations
- Plan and buy for multiple travel and hospitality accounts based on client goals and budgets
- Presentation of media plans to clients
- Continuous learning of the latest/evolving media platforms to share with internal staff and clients, via research
- Maintain positive, productive relationships with the media sales community
- Manage media coordinator in the day-to-day administrative operations, i.e. budgets, added value, invoices, etc.
- Work team members within and outside of the department to coordinate brand partnerships
and content development
- Assist in the implementation and management of paid social media campaigns
- Assist traffic manager in digital campaign reporting as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Media Studies, Advertising Communications, Marketing or a similar
area of study
- 2+ years Media Planning/Buying experience in an agency setting
- Excellent, thorough knowledge oftraditional media platforms
- Strong organization, communication and writing skills
- Desire and ability to handle multiple assignments
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferred knowledge of STRATA
- Knowledge / experience with Advantage and/or SQAD a plus
- Knowledge / experience with managing paid social media campaigns, particularly
Facebook, a Big Plus
- Big Plus if you have Travel & Tourism client experience
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through skills
- A creative, insatiable mind and desire to work in a team atmosphere
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
BCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug – free workplace.