4500 Main Street, Suite 600
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Join the best team in the universe.
Culture is the lifeblood of an agency. We thrive on the imagination and creative spirit of everyone who touches our work. We seek those who want to be greater than who they are today. It’s not ok to be ok. We fight for distinction – for work that changes an individual’s outlook on life.
Our culture is a reflection of our values. We believe in sharing moments and meals together, helping each other take care of ourselves, and challenging ourselves to learn more than we know now. Our drive is what leads us to create with purpose.
Freelance Artist/Art Director
BCF is looking for an experienced Freelance Production Artist/Art Director to assist our team
with ongoing client projects. To start, this would be a position with somewhat variable workflow that we would look to streamline over time. We would require this individual be able to work in our Virginia Beach located office (during normal business hours) as they begin training and learning our systems and processes. There is the possibility for remote work to take place after this initial period.
BCF is looking for an experienced freelance web developer to assist our team with new and ongoing digital projects. Hours will vary based on weekly workloads and project needs. The ability to work onsite in our Virginia Beach office is strongly preferred
BCF is looking for an experienced Freelance Copywriter to assist our team with ongoing client projects. To start, this would be a position with somewhat variable workflow that we would look to streamline over time.
Freelance Digital Trafficker
BCF is looking for an experienced Freelance Digital Media Trafficker to assist our team with launching paid digital media campaigns. The workflow for this position will likely come in waves with the potential for some additional, lower-volume work in-between. We would require this individual to be able to work in our Virginia Beach located office during normal business hours as they learn our systems and processes, after which a remote work schedule can be established.
Freelance Backend Drupal Development Expert
BCF is looking for an experienced freelance Drupal web developer to assist our team with digital redesign projects for websites on Drupal. Hours will vary based on weekly workloads and project needs. The ability to work onsite in our Virginia Beach office is strongly preferred. We are looking for a Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development and with experience in front-end development and theming. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, and core back-end knowledge, is preferred.
- Mainly writing a lot of PHP and other server die languages.
- Writing customized modules, automated tests, automate deployment etc.
- Gets involved into some advanced side of the theme layer
- Helps formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme.
- Work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
- Able to collaborate and work with other developers and interactive project managers
- Must have experience with upgrading from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8
Please email Cover Letter, Resume and a list of URLs to recent work to email@example.com. Please include an hourly rate and your current availability with your response. Submissions without URLs of your previous live work will not be considered. No phone calls please.
BCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.