At BCF, we seek those who want to be greater than who they are today. It’s not ok to be ok. We fight for distinction – for work that changes an individual’s outlook on life. We want those who are hungry, passionate and driven.
We want someone who sees the world differently – someone with no boundaries, but can make the impossible … possible. With that focus, we deliver powerful campaigns for our clients.
BCF is looking for a client partner – some who can help our clients solve their business challenges. You must work closely with clients to understand their specific needs and business objectives, and then help identify and implement campaigns and tactics that help achieve their goals. You will serve as the relationship-builder between the clients and the agency. We want someone who can manage the day-to-day activities of our clients with grace and professionalism, while always looking for ways to grow the clients’ brands as well as our agency.
The Account Executive must lead and inspire collaboration among our teams. The ideal candidate will consistently seek ways to improve the agency’s business model. We’re looking for a dynamic account executive who can work on a number of projects simultaneously, and has a “sleeves rolled-up” mentality – someone who thrives on taking on new challenges. This business is fast-paced and exciting, and requires an AE who is adaptable and capable of delivering campaigns on time and on budget. You also must be confident in presentations and when networking with clients and potential partners.
- Learn the client business; become a brand expert and trusted client advisor.
- Work collaboratively with cross-discipline teams.
- Manage the day-to-day client relationship, ensuring all communications and requests are met in a professional and timely way.
- Identify and streamline workflow internally and with the clients
- Ensure all agency work we deliver is of high quality, on time and on budget
- Manage client expectations and anticipate client needs for short-term and long-term projects
- Manage client budgets
- Keep a pulse on industry and cultural trends; be curious about what’s next
- Translate agency thinking into client-ready presentations
- Contribute to projects from concept to end – including aggregating results and sharing learnings with client/agency teams
- Distill and curate insights and findings to report on campaign performance
- Stay on top of what your client’s competitors are doing and share insights with the client/agency teams
- Supreme multi-tasker, able to create a plan, lead a team and deliver under demanding deadlines.
- Track record of applying cultural trends and new media opportunities to client business
- Digitally connected, with a passion for technology and innovation with an insatiable curiosity for how it applies to our industry
- Proven track record managing multiple campaigns with a wide variety of projects simultaneously.
- Cross channel advertising experience required (digital, print, broadcast, CRM, OOH, direct)
- Appreciation of data and how insight can be used to help drive our clients’ businesses
- Experience working on national campaigns integrated across multiple markets is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills that encourage collaboration, promote enthusiasm and encourage team cooperation
- Be a people person, vocal in opinion, articulate with rationale, resourceful and action-oriented
- Thrive on never-before-done challenges, shifting deadlines and wearing multiple hats
- Drive to break through industry norms and find award-winning opportunities
- Able to problem solve and redirect the team when challenges arise
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising in communications or communications studies
- Previous 2-4 years of agency experience highly preferred
- Willing to travel as necessary
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
BCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free workplace.